- Positive MMR titer OR proof of receipt of 2 doses of MMR vaccine.
- Positive Varicella titer OR proof of receipt of 2 doses of Varicella vaccine.
- Negative IGRA (T-Spot, QuantiFERON®-TB test) within 6 months. If the result is positive, proof of negative Chest X-Ray is required.
- Tdap: 1 dose after age 7 & Td or Tdap booster within 10 years.
- Meningococcal conjugate (Serogroups A,C,Y & W 135): Only for students age 21 or younger: 1 dose on or after age 16.
- Seasonal Influenza vaccine given after August 1st of entering year.
- Upload your documents to the Patient Portal (top right).
- Positive Hepatitis B surface antibody titer (HBsAb): Students not already immune to Hep B must have at least 2 doses of the Hep B series before class starts (or show proof of positive Hepatitis B surface Antigen). The entire Hepatitis B requirement must be completed by the first day of the spring semester or you will not be able to continue.
Note: Some of our affiliated hospitals require proof of 3 vaccine series in addition to the positive titer. Please include these in your upload documentation if possible.
How to proceed:
- To begin the process of completing your Immunization Requirement, click the Patient Portal link in the top right corner of this page.
- To submit records from your primary care doctor, download and complete the Immunization Worksheet for outside providers and submit through the Patient Portal.
- To receive your immunizations in person at The Ashe Center before the October 1 deadline, call our main line at 310-825-4073.