- 2 dosages of MMR on or after the first birthday or positive titers.
- 2 dosages of Varicella on or after the first birthday or a positive titer.
- PPD or a negative blood test 6 months prior entry into UCLA (T-Spot or Quantiferon Gold test).
- Tdap on or after the age of 7 years.
- Meningococcal on or after the age of 16. (Only for 21 years and younger).
- Seasonal Influenza vaccine given after August 1st of entering year for students who are learning, living or working on campus.
- Complete Tuberculosis risk screening questionnaire on the Ashe Patient Portal forms tab.
Students who have any “yes” answers on the questionnaire are at higher risk for TB infection and must undergo either skin or blood testing for TB. Those with a previous positive TB test should get a chest x-ray.
- Upload your documents to the Patient Portal (top right).
How to proceed:
- To begin the process of completing your Immunization Requirement, click the Patient Portal link in the top right corner of this page.
- To submit records from your primary care doctor, download and complete the Immunization Worksheet for outside providers and submit through the Patient Portal.
- To receive your immunizations in person at The Ashe Center before the October 1 deadline, call our main line at 310-825-4073.