- Updated COVID-19 vaccine or declination
- Positive MMR titer OR proof of receipt of 2 doses of MMR vaccine (first dose needs to be on or after first birthday).
- Positive Varicella titer OR proof of receipt of 2 doses of Varicella vaccine (first dose needs to be on or after first birthday).
- Tdap on or after the age of 7 years.
- Meningococcal conjugate (Serogroups A,C,Y & W 135): Only for students under 22 years old: 1 dose on or after age 16.
- Seasonal Influenza vaccine given after August 1st of entering year or declination
- Complete TB screening questionnaire from the Medical Clearances tab on The Ashe Center Patient Portal
- Students who have any “yes” answers on the questionnaire are at higher risk for TB infection and must submit a Negative IGRA (T-Spot, QuantiFERON®-TB test) within the 6-month period preceding entry to UCLA. If the result is positive, proof of a negative Chest X-Ray is required.
- Those with a previous positive TB test must submit proof of a negative Chest X-Ray done within the 6-month period preceding entry to UCLA.
How To Comply With The UC Immunization Requirements:
- Submit your Statement of Intent to Register SIR/SLR.
- Please allow 2 business days after submitting your SIR/SLR before attempting to access The Ashe Center Patient Portal.
- Sign in to The Ashe Center Patient Portal.
- Once you are logged in, from Home page, click “Complete My Immunization Requirement.”
- Enter all of the requested dates and immunization information.
- Complete TB Screening Questionnaire by selecting the update tab.
- Upload images or PDF files of your immunization records, laboratory tests, and/or chest x-ray by clicking "UPDATE" on the "Immunization Upload" tab.
- You can check your compliance status from The Ashe Center Patient Portal by selecting Medical Clearance.
- To submit records from your primary care doctor, download and complete the Immunization Worksheet for outside providers and submit through The Ashe Center Patient Portal.
Unable to complete requirements outside of USA?
If you are unable to obtain Tdap immunization (or any other immunization/blood test) in your home country,schedule an appointment online through The Ashe Center Patient Portal. Choose the option: INCOMING STUDENTS Immunization Requirement.