- All students who were born or have lived outside of the United States must provide proof of a negative PPD or a negative blood test 6 months prior entry into UCLA (T-Spot or Quantiferon Gold test).
- 2 dosages of MMR on or after the first birthday or positive titers.
- 2 dosages of Varicella on or after the first birthday or a positive titer.
- Tdap on or after the age of 7 years.
- Seasonal Influenza vaccine given after August 1st of entering year for students who are learning, living or working on campus.
- Meningococcal on or after the age of 16 (Only for 21 years and younger).
If you are unable to obtain Tdap immunization (or any other immunization/blood test) in your home country, please plan to attend our Immunization Requirement Fair.
International Students studying remotely out of country will be granted extensions for vaccines that are not available in their location. If you will remain outside the United States for the Fall quarter and can’t get your required vaccinations, first check the medical clearances section to see if you have already been given an exemption. If not, contact us through the patient portal. Choose Messages, New Messages, then Immunization Requirement Question. Let us know about your situation and we will work with you to avoid an enrollment hold.
- Upload your documents to the Patient Portal (top right).
- NEW! The Immunization Requirements form is also available in Simplified and Traditional Chinese for incoming students who speak Chinese.
How to proceed:
- To begin the process of completing your Immunization Requirement, click the Patient Portal link in the top right corner of this page.
- To submit records from your primary care doctor, download and complete the Immunization Worksheet for outside providers and submit through the Patient Portal.
- To receive your immunizations in person at The Ashe Center before the October 1 deadline, call our main line at 310-825-4073.