- Positive MMR titer OR proof of receipt of 2 doses of MMR vaccine.
- Positive Varicella titer OR proof of receipt of 2 doses of Varicella vaccine.
- Positive Hepatitis B surface antibody titer (HBsAb): Students not already immune to Hep B must have at least 2 doses of the Hep B series before class starts (or show proof of positive Hepatitis B surface Antigen). The entire Hepatitis B requirement must be completed by the first day of the spring semester or you will not be able to continue.
- Negative IGRA (T-Spot, QuantiFERON®-TB test) within 6 months. If the result is positive, proof of negative Chest X-Ray is required.
- Tdap: 1 dose after age 7 & Td or Tdap booster within 10 years.
- Meningococcal conjugate (Serogroups A,C,Y & W 135): Only for students age 21 or younger: 1 dose on or after age 16.
- Seasonal Influenza vaccine given after August 1st of entering year.
- Upload your documents to the Patient Portal (top right).
How to proceed:
- Submit your Statement of Intent to Register SIR/SLR.
- Allow 2 business days after submitting your SIR/SLR before attempting to access the Ashe Patient Portal.
- Be prepared! Gather all of the information you’ll need to complete your requirements online.
- Go to the UCLA Immunization Requirements website and sign into the Patient Portal.
- Once you are logged in, from Home page, click “Complete My Immunization Requirements”.
- Enter all of the requested dates and immunization information.
- Upload images or PDF files of your immunization records, laboratory tests, and/or chest x-ray by clicking the UPDATE button next to “Immunization Upload” on the Medical Clearances tab.
- Allow one week for your student records to be updated. You can check your compliance status online by logging in and selecting “Medical Clearances.”
If your immunization are listed as “Self-reported” after one week, email The Ashe Center at email@example.com and request for your records to be verified.
IMPORTANT: Once you have met all requirements, send a copy of your full Ashe Immunization Events section and Medical Clearances page to SOD Admissions firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Health Clearance
Health Clearance Requirements must be completed BEFORE Orientation Week in order to fulfill the mandate.