- Up to date on COVID-19 vaccine primary series and booster(s).
- 2 doses of MMR on or after the first birthday or positive MMR titers (blood test). If the first dose was given prior to age one, a 3rd dose is needed.
- 2 doses of Varicella on or after the first birthday or a positive Varicella titer (blood test).
- Tdap on or after the age of 7 years.
- Meningococcal (MenACYW) on or after the age of 16. (Only for 21 years and younger).
- Seasonal Influenza vaccine given after August 1st of entering year for students who are learning, living or working on campus.
- Complete Tuberculosis risk screening questionnaire on the Ashe Patient Portal forms tab.
- Students who have any “yes” answers on the questionnaire are at higher risk for TB infection and must submit aNegative IGRA (T-Spot, QuantiFERON®-TB test) within the 6-month period preceding entry to UCLA. If the result is positive, proof of a negative Chest X-Ray is required. Those with a previous positive TB test must submit proof of a negative Chest X-Ray done within the 6-month period preceding entry to UCLA.
How to proceed:
- Submit your Statement of Intent to Register SIR/SLR.
- Allow 2 business days after submitting your SIR/SLR before attempting to access the Ashe Patient Portal.
- Be prepared! Gather all of the information you’ll need to complete your requirements online.
- To begin the process of completing your Immunization Requirement, click the Patient Portal link in the top right corner of this page.
- Once you are logged in, from Home page, click “Complete My Immunization Requirements”.
- Enter all of the requested dates and immunization information.
- Upload images or PDF files of your immunization records, laboratory tests, and/or chest x-ray by clicking the UPDATE button next to “Immunization Upload” on the Medical Clearances tab.
- To submit records from your primary care doctor, download and complete the Immunization Worksheet for outside providers and submit through the Patient Portal.
- To receive your immunizations in person at The Ashe Center before the October 1 deadline, schedule an appointment online through the Patient Portal. Choose the option: INCOMING STUDENTS 2021 Immunization Requirement