- 2 dosages of MMR on or after the first birthday or positive titers.
- 2 dosages of Varicella on or after the first birthday or a positive titer.
- Evidence of immunity to Hepatitis B (positive Hepatitis B surface antibody titer)
- 2 step PPD or a negative blood test done within 6 months of program start date
(T-Spot or Quantiferon Gold test).
- Tdap within the last 10 years.
- Meningococcal (MCV4 not Men B) on or after the age of 16. (Only for 21 years and younger).
- Seasonal Influenza vaccine given after August 1st of entering year.
- Upload your documents to the Patient Portal (top right).
How to proceed:
- To begin the process of completing your Immunization Requirement, click the Patient Portal link in the top right corner of this page.
- To submit records from your primary care doctor, download and complete the Immunization Worksheet for outside providers and submit through the Patient Portal.
- To receive your immunizations in person at The Ashe Center before the October 1 deadline, call our main line at 310-825-4073.